A small collection of some of my most beloved annuals and perennials.
- Rubeckia hirta, Black-eyed Susan. Perennial Zone 3. Full sun. W. 30-60cm x H. 30-90cm. Native. ✿ June to October.
- Verveine bonariensis, Buenos Aires Verbena. Annual. Full sun. W. 45-90cm x H. 60-120cm. ✿ June to October.
- Borago offinalis, Borage. Annual, Full Sun to Part Shade. W.22-45cm x H. 30-100cm. Edible flowers and leaves. ✿ June to August.
- Ratibidia columnifera, Mexican Hat Plant. Perennial Zone 4. Full Sun. W. 30-45cm x H. 30-90cm. ✿ June to September.
- Persicaria affinis ‘Superba’, Himalayan Knotweed. Perennial Zone 3. Full Sun to Part Shade. W, 30-60cm x H. 15-20cm. Groundcover. ✿ July to October.
- Gaura lindheimeri “Siskiyou Pink”. Lindheimer’s Beeblossom ‘Siskiyou Pink’. Perennial Zone 5. Full Sun. W. 30-35cm x H. 25-40cm. ✿ June to September.
- Alternanthera denata ‘Purple Knight’, Calico Plant. Annual. Full Sun to Part Shade. W. 30cm x H. 30cm. Spreading.
- Cosmos bipinnatus ‘Xanthos’, Xanthos Cosmos. Annual. Full Sun. W. 35-41cm x H. 60-66cm. ✿ July to October.
- Nicotiana sylvestris ‘Only the Lonely’, Woodland Tobacco ‘Only the Lonely’. Annual. Full Sun to Part Shade. W. 45-60cm x H. 100-150cm. All parts are poisonous if ingested. ✿ July to August.