LET’S GO OUTSIDE !
Repentigny: 613 m² (6600 sq.ft.) backyard. Full sun.
My clients Katherine and Benjamin, a young couple of professionals having recently purchased their home, sought to give a soul to the unadorned and unconventionally-shaped backyard (pie slice).
- 12x24 in-ground pool (fibreglass)
- Elevated terrace (composite or treated wood) to accommodate dining furniture
- Lounge-style out-door ‘room’ with sectionals surrounded by a pergola with a mesh canvas roof cover to ease the sun’s rays during the hot summer days
- Fast-growing flowering trees to create intimacy
- Planting beds with flowering perennials that require little maintenance
- Designated outdoor fireplace area
The conception of this backyard landscaping project began in June 2020.
This project will be carried out in stages. Construction is expected to begin in 2021. Stay tuned for photos of this outdoor space that will surely become a favorite place for the owners!